Osseo Power Washing Services
Osseo Pressure Washing Services
Wash Masters has the right pressure washing units for several types of applications. Whether you’re in need of deep concrete cleaning, a patio paver refresher, or a full exterior wash, Wash Masters can tackle the job! Providing Osseo with professional pressure washing services for several years, Wash Masters is a clear choice.
- siding – vinyl, stucco, brick, dryvit, etc
- roof – asphalt, slab, shake
- fencing – vinyl, wood, brick
- decking – Trex, cedar, treated
HARDSCAPES & WALKWAYS
- paver stone
- pool areas
- retaining walls
One of the best ways to remove stubborn dirt and stains from the hard surfaces around your Osseo property is pressure washing. This can dislodge the accumulated dirt and grime from hard surfaces like concrete or asphalt, decking, fencing, etc. Another method is power washing. Wash Masters proudly offers both services to Osseo and surrounding areas.
Are They the Same?
In a manner of speaking, yes. Pressure washing involves spraying high pressured water to dislodge debris, dirt, and grime from hard surfaces. However, for a more intense cleaning for those really stubborn stains, we can also apply heat to the cleaning process to loosen up even the most persistent dirt that has accumulated over a long period and refuses to budge. This is power washing.
Is All Pressure Washing the Same?
- Light duty pressure washers from your local hardware store may be ideal for simple cleaning or smaller areas like a porch.
- Medium duty pressure washers are rated for more pressure, and can come with attachments to make cleaning faster and easier. For contaminants that go deeper into the porous structure of concrete, this may not be enough power. For example, moss can grow deep into concrete, and cleaning it from the surface does not get rid of it. It will probably grow back even bigger. For tougher stains like oil or other contaminants that may be deep within the porous structure, you may not have enough power to get rid of all of it. You can end up with an uneven clean which is just as ugly as the stain itself.
- Heavy-duty washers can have a pressure of 3000 PSI and should be used on solid surfaces like concrete and asphalt with deep or stubborn stains. They can withstand a much higher amount of pressure. Professional duty washers use ultra-high pressure and they are suitable for spraying water long distances, or cleaning a much wider area at once. Operating a machine this powerful can be tricky, and someone inexperienced could cause harm to themselves, or the surface they’re cleaning. Our technicians are highly trained and our equipment is top notch, ensuring we have a deep, even clean every time.
When Is Pressure Washing More Advisable?
Pressure washing is advisable if there are delicate materials to clean. To clean something like vinyl siding or asphalt shingles, we would reduce the pressure and possibly use mild detergents. Most of our cleaning can be done with the use of just water.
Whether you’re dealing with simply dirt or pollen on your deck, or if you’ve got oil and grease on your driveway, the expert pressure washing professionals at Wash Masters will make your hardscapes look like new again. By using top notch equipment and by training our technicians, we can offer a superior pressure washing service. If you’d like to know more about our process or if you’d like to schedule an appointment for us to come renew your Osseo property, give us a call! Our estimates are fast and free.
Wash Masters fits in with your schedule, with flexible service dates for one-time or ongoing service options. We specialize in 1-3 story buildings, storefronts, restaurants, churches, schools, banks, new construction and homes. Receive a discount when scheduling multiple services at a time.
- exterior and interior glass
- screens, sills and tracks
- hard to reach windows
- exterior wash
- hardscapes and walkways
- debris clean-up
- blind cleaning
- mirror cleaning
- ceiling fans
- light fixtures
Request a Quote
Contact Us Today For A Free Estimate